Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the environmental biotech Web site.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web site from the respective countries as indicated, namely USA, UK, European community and Canada. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. (you and Environmental Biotech), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the respective Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
3. Environmental Biotech has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we can not guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site, and so therefore can not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Fresh Industries disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
4. Environmental Biotech shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Web sites, which are not under the control of Environmental Biotech . When you activate any of these you will leave the environmental biotech Web site and Environmental Biotech has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of Environmental Biotech.
6. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Environmental Biotech or any of its employees or agents.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. Environmental Biotech reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the copyright of Environmental Biotech or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Environmental Biotech’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
We validate your order and credit or debit card details you submit to us before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your registration form. Subject to further validation checks we may choose to make, our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us.
We accept all orders for products and services subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited to your account before the dispatch of your purchase.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Orders can only be delivered to addresses as stipulated in appropriate country displayed.
All marks are trading names of Environmental Biotech. Registered Office, 1 Redhills Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex CM3 5UL.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
US / Canada Postage costs are indicated. Again they are reflective of the weight of the product.
If items are required to be returned, we will accept returns of unopened items with no issues. Items must be returned prior to a refund being made. A refund will be made less the postage element of the purchase price. Return postage will be at customers expense. Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase.